Saturday, January 06, 2007

my first page of 2007.

Hello 2007! Finally, i'm back writing.. i hate myself for not being able to write. Blogging is a therapy. Its not for anyone else.. but its my soul sanctuary that i express almost everything at. I was moody, sad, not in a mood for anything and uninspired until someone got me this book. I have always loved anything pictorial since i was a kid. Reading books is not my thing, even though i love to write about anything.

This book inspired me and boost my motivation to capture beautiful things again. I feel so bad for not touching my "man" for sometime. Sorry to keep you untouched in that dark small stuffy place for long. I'm back, honey.. and i hope i can do greater things with you in 2007.

Alrity guys, i hope its not too late to wish everyone a blessed 2007. I'm off to Fireflies Kuala Selangor to catch some lil lightshow!!

ps: and for the one who got me the book. You shouldn't have to.. but god knows how it made me smile! Thanks!

No comments: