Wednesday, August 22, 2007

he's back! he's back!!!!




I'm the happiest girl on earth today. My mac is back. With his new life. Brand new. plus a new keyboard top courtesy by mac malaysia which worth $500++ FOC! The guy at the shop was even curious why Mac Malaysia was being so generous to me. My white keyboard top had a lil scratch and dirts on it. (how do you expect it to be pure white all the time?) and thats the reason why they replaced my not-so-clean white top to a new one! The service is superb!

Lesson learnt and to share..

1) get something which offers superb after sale service,
2) if its gonna screw.. make sure it screws before the warranty expires (even a minute to expiry date),
3) keep and check your expiry card once in a while.

and that is why you should switch to Apple! Apple rocks my world!

No comments: