Sunday, May 06, 2007

to feel "girlie" again.

its a shopping weekend! its been sometime since i shoppped on girlie stuffs. after a love struck on a new hobby, i've been diverting my feminine instincts on camera gadgets. a male friend of mine told me its not good for my health. heheheh.. so i decided to take his advice and spent a whole day by myself eyeing for stuffs that makes me a whole lotta woman again.

A new pair of jeans by zara, some new office attire to fill in my wardrobe, lingeries by la senza, bling bling accesories and half a day at the salon definitely made my pocket burst! gedebush.. but heck, i deserved to be pampered and enjoy my own sweat and blood. my feet sores due to satisfying my picky appetite on things. but i'm quite satisfied with my purchase.

its time to sleep and dream now.

oh by the way, i still need a new nice pair of wedges and a trendy casual handbag. and a nice pair of shades.. and .. and.. ZzzzZzzzZZz..

6 comments:

Taqiyuddin said...

now you need to shop for a new crumpler to match that new zara jeans

marshmallow said...

ouh... hmmmm.. my red crumpler would do just fine.. hehe.. perlika?

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

so fair enough as the post explained well why there's no pictures in.. hehehe..

Just a suggestion, maybe u can snap all the stuff u want instead of buying it.. erm.. ok maybe this sounds stupid enough.. cuz I never undestand the ladies' craving for shopping.

:>

Spider

marshmallow said...

ahahah...snap everything and feast my hungry eyes with those cravings? sounds like a horny guy being teased by a hot sexy babe separated by a glass. fair? lol.

Anonymous said...

here goes tini!!!! the shopping bling bling lady! miss you la babe!

marshmallow said...

emi.. lets do lunch @ marche' this sunday nak?