Friday, May 11, 2007

..only if...




the creativity juice is spilling. i feel like doing something fun and extraordinary again. i have not been shooting oudoor that much. that means its been sometime since i went for any vacation. The vacation bug is pestering me. I can't think of anything better now than going for a vacation. I miss my walking around with my extra heavy pair of lenses. Speaking of my glass of love, i'm so dying to get a new lense. Wait till money is comfortably in hand. (i wonder when would that be)

to those friends who just came back from a vacation or even better who are still on a vacation, I ENVY YOU BIG TIME! to those who just purchased a camera, be it nikon, or canon, or any dSLRs camera.. welcome to the club! you never know what you've been indulging in to. (holla me if you have any ideas on shooting.), to those who thinks there's an opening of employment in their company.. (hopefully in creative field.. i'm kinda tired of doing IT.. ) please do holla me too.. my employment contract is expiring very very soon. And it will leave me jobless.. help... help...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

achoo chooo...very the scary la tgk ur pic tu sbb i juz finished watching CHERMIN on dvd. Very the spooky...but the graphic is superb!

marshmallow said...

Hehehehe.... bestke citer tu? teringin gak nak tgk..

thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

pah!
why not try apply @kid chan's?? dia salu gak cari talent baru... at least tak la berpinau mata ko doing IT!!! hate it!!

*why la in the first place, we all took IT??????