Saturday, March 10, 2007

Don't leave me, saturday!

Saturday is supposed to be THE most awaited day (oh well for those who works 5 days a week!). And i have THE most solid reason to sleep in lil bit more. So its a payday for me (pay my lacked rest) I can say, i sleep only 3 hrs every night in average. And i know it is not healthy and i do feel the impact every now and then. And its not pretty to see eyebags and dark circles.. breakouts and stuffs due to lack of sleep. I have been procastinating my exercise these days. Every week i make a vow to do something during the weekend but yet when it comes to saturday, i will do the same thing and let the next saturday be the exercise day. It feels pretty to stay healthy. But it takes a lot of discipline and self awareness to do so. I love myself when i used to treat swimming as my routine workout every saturday. I hope i still remember how to float. ahaha..

It was 9.30 am, i was rolling myself in a blanket.. and let myself pampered and kill the guilt for a bit. But as the clock ticked to 10am i realized my body could not sleep any longer. It was bright and i shouldn't waste my time in bed all day. It'll make me sore and slows down my brain cells. So i decided to wake up and a serious house chores is just what needed. I remembered bringing home a pile of documentations from work last nite to be entertained. "Entertained"? ahahaha.. (trying to make it more interesting). But it should be done later.. I need to give a good impression to mom.. or atleast make her feel i'm here at home and ease her stress. Nothing much i could do but atleast make the house look pleasant and comfortable to be in. And mom didn't look quite healthy today. Maybe she feels far-hearted for me being home late every night. Maybe she feels that i don't spend much time with her these few days. Well, its not what i am happy to do. I do stay at home but as a matter of fact, being locked up in my room in front of my mac does not considered as staying at home to mom.

So it goes my saturday morning. A morning inwhich i'm supposed to relax has become a morning of chores. Well, i don't complain.. instead feels quite productive! I hope i'm not too tired to proceed with my work later. Ouh my body sores.. my neck and my back stiff again. I seriously need to get a new bed and a nice pillow... and a complete routine of calcium. I guess i should go out to groceries and stock my refrigerator with fresh milk. I think i should do it now. ( oh am i finding excuses to sneak out and forget about my works for a while???)

These are the painting i bought in bali. thought of hanging them as my center piece.. but until i get a new bed i'll just put em on the floor. Well, when it comes to art, there's no rule how and where you wanna put it.

hope your saturday is better than mine. cheerio people!

2 comments:

moKHa cafe said...

sounds as if you need a good stretch. try it before you embark on these pysical activities.. might help u relax in the process too Tins.

marshmallow said...

its been my daily routine thee days.. and i even take 5 to stretch after wake up every morning.. it helps! thanks for the advice mokha cafe!

btw, i went to your blog.. quite a number of contributors aren't they? but which one is you?