Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Wanna adopt me?





i was waiting in the car while sis was buying a pizza, then i saw these 2 kids looking at me..

oooohhh... i couldn't help it but to take out my camera and zoom in to this kittens!
aren't they adorable?

At first i thought they don't have their mommy and it breaks my heart to see them playing under this engine without proper shelter. Quite a dangerous spot for these poor innocent ones.

I intended to bring them back but then i saw their mommy came and they looked happy playing with each other.. I smiled in relief and let them be. I prayed and hope they will be just fine.. God bless you all!

3 comments:

Amiruddin Karim said...

Why don't you take the whole family home instead?

Unknown said...

huhu... nice. this is a compliment: if u'd make a 2007 calendar filled with kitties and kats, i'd definitely grab it!

marshmallow said...

suraya : i wish i have the opportunity to do that. Was planning to do so and already asked for the quotation but its a bit costly. If you come across any printing that offers good price do let me know ok?