Saturday, December 30, 2006

my lil angels.

I wish i have more cousins about my age. But the age difference is a bit of gap. But this new generation in my family is considered lucky as they have a bunch of cousins about the same age to play with. And the house will be so noisy when we have family events. But its fun to have kids in the house to brighten up and add some colors to seize the day! Here are some shots i took during our get together last weekend.

Siapa kata shoot budak-budak senang? Especially when they are super duper hyperactive! But i didn't say it was not fun! I tried to utilize the ambience light by not firing the flash. And its haaaaard when the kids are running and jumping. When one sits still, the other one will tease the other one and the whole bunch will laugh. SO, when its impossible to freeze them, just join them! Look at these photo here and you know what i mean.

And those are ica and alia. Those cuties are my cousin's daughter. Aren't they lovely? Ica just looove the camera and she knows how to pose in front of the lense. Alia is the quiet one and will never smile infront of the camera. But that look makes her 'alia'. When i see her, i will imagine looking at a small comot white kitten!finally...... manage to position them nicely together..voila!!

4 comments:

Amiruddin Karim said...

Oh, I can totally understand about not having much cousins of the same age group.

Imagine that I hang out with cousins who already finish school when I barely entered std 1. (that's how I learn rock music)

Imagine I hang out with them who already working for more than 5 years when I just entered secondary (that's how I got to know politic talks..)

So, totally understand that..

Oh.. they are really cute.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL
beautiful..

I agree, kids photography is
not an easy task!! But you manage to make
it look easy though, beautiful works.

Anonymous said...

Nice collection...:-)....really love it....

marshmallow said...

amir : and i'm sure you do miss those moment where you are the youngest among the crowd! i do miss that!

farah : and they are being just the way they are! that makes it effortless.

looksharp : glad you do!