Thursday, March 02, 2006

nasi goreng kampung for breakfast & nasi kerabu for lunch??


I had heavy breakfast this morning, nasi goreng kampung with sambal ayam (a drumstick), and yet i feel hungry as if i didn't eat anything since morning..ish.. whats wrong with me ni? Had nasi kerabu for lunch.. but i ate for the sake of eating.. where have all my BIG appetites gone? Nafsu tgk food ada, but the urge of eating and finishing the food is not there..To some, yeah its good so that they could control their weight without having to starve. But not for moi.. Having this shows some sign of unhealthy or mind disturbance. (Tapi best gak tgk tummy flat kejap..) I miss the old me! God knows how much i love to eat and how much i enjoyed the food ate.

Maybe i do have some mind disturbance.. feeling a lil bit shaky inside for reasons i don't know why. Okay, forget about the mind disturbance. But what exactly controls the appetite? i thought appetite should come whenever you feel hungry.. it should work that way, kan? I hope my appetite will be back on track.. And at the same time, i need to do lots of work out and exercises to get my stamina back. I might be following a colleague to Gunung Angsi with the budak budak gunung.. And if it happens, its gonna be my first serious mountain hiking.. Please give me my stamina back...

hey, i'm back writing again!

3 comments:

Amiruddin Karim said...

Huh??.. Mind Disturbance? How can anybody enjoy a good meal when you're having mind distrubance??

I think it's just another little bumps in life. You'll be OK. :)

marshmallow said...

yeah.. i'll be okay soon :) a bowl of rich thick ice cream will ease me a bit!

supersomething said...

a good exercise makes me crave for food. after burning all that fat, it's always good to re-fuel.. heheheh...