Friday, November 26, 2004

Strictly for straight guys!

I was reading one article on the internet and suddenly flashed my memory back of one incident happened a few months ago. This jaw-dropping incident disturbed my emotion for the whole day and perceptions towards fine looking man up till now. It took place in front of the Departure Exit in KL Sentral.. I was heading to my office with my normal routine pace~rushing, suddenly a tanned hunk beefcake probably in his early 30s caught my eye with his ABSOLUTE HUNK charisma. He managed to slow my pace down.. i was stunned by his whole PACKAGE.. Gosh that white semi transparent linen shirt falls comfortably on his lean abs.. he looks so clean and well groomed. Perfect enuff to be a stardom. He was on his cell phone talking to someone. His mid-low toned voice makes my heart pumped even faster than the normal rate.. my adrenaline rushed in harshly into my veins.. but didn't want it to look too obvious.. did a bang up job in controlling my facial expression. Noticed with my eye tail he was glancing at me .. damn....my knee started feeling so week till i can't properly walk.. hold on gal..be strong and take a deep breath.. with full of charisma, i did a slight glance on him and yes! he was actually staring.. damn..The moment i passed by him, suddenly someone came over him and they started hugging each other followed by a 5 secs passionate kiss.. What an anti-climaxx! this is a far-fetched moment in my 26 year old lifehood to see such an incident actually happened live right infront of my face... yeah..maybe i was a bit naive or even too wet behind the ears, but hellowwww.. i haven't finished my story yet.. the one that he actually kissed was a dowdy-frowsty-bald-beer belly middle aged mat salleh chap! Grrrrrrrooossss!! what a low blow to see such a fine looking young bloke doing such despicable behaviour.. What a total waste to lose one of the God's beautiful creations. I wonder how many of this type of abstracted homo sapiens exist in this world!

No comments: