Tuesday, November 23, 2004

erm..excuse me Mr Commuter! Mind ur language..

It was one hell of a sleepy morning. Yeah..it was Monday blues indeed. I was antsy for the train and set my goals for today.. no more grace and respectful entering. I am gonna wildly enter and get a seat! I don’t care!! My goal of continuing my sleep in the train turned out to be a success. Normally its hard to get a seat at that peak hour, but sleepy sapien gotta do what a sleepy sapien gotta do! luck was on my side.. With my sleepy eyes, rest my bum on the seat and in less than a minute I was already dozed off into the world of unconsciousness like no one else’ business. Couldn’t care less whether I roar or snore.. Suddenly my pieceful, recharging moment was disturbed by an interfered voice of the Commuter driver broadcasted out from the speaker saying a foul language.. “Pantat Dalam, Pantat Dalam…. ” damn… I was awake the whole journey…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

....hahahahahahaha....ru sure that the driver announced that such kind of destination...what a day girl..!

marshmallow said...

as my semi-self conscious is concerned, yes. i miss commuting.