Sunday, May 30, 2010

Divine Contract.

After a so called ‘holiday’, today, i’m back to work :)

The world has to be fair to everyone else. When i get to enjoy my charamel machiato on weekdays in jeans and tshirt, the rest is facing desktop in a concrete bulding in formal wear. However, today is my turn to pull up my sleeve and work while everyone is still sle...eping in their pj on their comfy bed enjoying the public holiday. Its Wesak Day today. I didn’t realize until I saw a very clear traffic (which is a very very rare scene to see) on my way to my client’s place. How I wished everyday is like today.

It feels good to be back to shooting. Edana Melissa is my cousin’s friend. Thanks Aida for recommending me to her. This again proves that the world is not that big anyway. For the nth time, I get to meet someone I knew or somehow connected direct or indirectly to me. It was a pleasure working with you and reza. It is always fun to shoot jovial couples like them. Reza is a funny guy. I heard his friend uttered, no one will ever befriended reza if he is not funny due to his serious look. Well, I did not feel a stranger even though this is the first time we’ve met. Too bad I am not able to cover Edana’s reception tonight at Felda Villa. I’m sure it’s a gonna be a beautiful garden wedding. You’ll be in good hands. See you guys next week!


No comments: