Tuesday, April 17, 2007

awan yang terpilu.

its a quiet morning. i tried to sleep in a lil more. Even though i know i have to wake up and drive to work. I glanced my cell phone and peeped at the the time. Its 6.30am. I refused to wake up. Not because i am too lazy to work or too sleepy to rise.. i just wish i could sleep even more so when the time i wake up everything would turn as bright as the day.

It was a gloomy week for me. Especially yesterday. Received a call from the hospital and that news made a gloomy self of me even gloomier. Its like a harsh storm striking right on to my head and dark clouds starts to take its part. I rushed back chasing the slow traffic and almost caught with an accident. The rain was too strong and the flood on the federal highway made my car skid for couple times. I tried to calm down and whisper GOD's name.

Fortunately things turn out not as bad as i thought. I managed to breathe a lil bit. I just want them to know how much i care and love them even though the situation is not the way it used to. A sigh of relief only last for a couple mo. The loneliness thickened. Where is the music and laughter when i need them the most? i sat down and cry again. Where is it? Maybe joy is meant to be temporary and promise are meant to be broken. Maybe it's gone. The lightning striked again. I weeped to sleep.

..and this morning, a very Tuesday morning.. i decided not to sleep and weep anymore. Took my wuduk and sit on my praying mat and whisper to GOD. Maybe HE'd listen to my sad soul.. i hope today is brighter than yesterday. Amin..

No comments: