Saturday, February 19, 2011

FB Page has finally landed.

Today, i created a profile banner for my FB page. Yay!! finally i have a page for my photography portfolio. Mr bf, sorry its not that you have not been inspiring enough for the past years. I know i should have had my own page to compile my photography portfolio.. ampun... i lembap!

Creating is one thing, but compiling 4-5 years of work is another thing. I will try and upload bits by bits.. The best thing about my page is, I will include the vendors details as well. So, its gonna be a good one stop landing page for b2bs (bride-to-bes).. its gonna give a good guide for me too as i'm planning for a wedding soon! arghh.. nothing much is moving.. don't remind me.

Anyways, here's the banner.. what d'ya think?

ouh btw, here's my page's URL. I need atleast 25 fans to have a better name for the URL. So, "Like" if you like what you see!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marshmallow-ArtsPhotography/103178263094646?sk=wall

No comments: