Tuesday, June 08, 2010

I do..

I was once said, "being a wedding photographer, how would i look myself in a wedding gown? It must be funny to finally be in it!"

i wouldn't imagine myself to be in it this soon until someone called me to actually feature me in a magazine with 9 other female wedding photographer. I was ok with that idea until he mentioned to me about the theme and concept. "Yes, fatini you have to be in a wedding gown with a camera in your hands". My jaw dropped for seconds. I was thrilled, nervous and excited at the same time. Well you don't encounter people coming to you saying hey, i'd like to feature you in a magazine as "top 10 female photographer in malaysia" everyday. This chance might come only once in a lifetime. At that time i realized i just have to say.. "I do"

It was short noticed, the photoshoot was held a week after. The best thing was i get the chance to choose the gown myself and the best person to bring over is my bff. We had a great time in the fitting room trying. I remembered trying almost all on the shelf that i can fit. Damn you need to be skinny to be a bride. I think i manage to fit only 8-10 out of 20 dresses. Damn you fats! Contemplating 2 dresses in mind. I need to shed off few pounds to fit in the first one, well who wants to look fat in her wedding gown right? Its really beautiful with multiple layers. You do feel like a bride but its not easy to walk in it. The second one is an elegant skinny flair dress which looks more comfortable on me. Very naive, innocent and humble. I think that is more me. Innocent? Not really, but humble yes. So i opted for the second one. Wedding gowns are from "That Special Occasion". Thanks to Kris and crew for the awesome dresses and entertaining my silly requests.

Here are some syok sendiri poses! The selection :


The next is the photoshoot and to have more fun!

2 comments:

izadsfotofactory said...

wahh fatini dh jadi pengantin ! hua hua hua ... me and Asha + baby Aishereen wish you Congrats !! ;D

marshmallow said...

pengantin olok olok :) but i was fun! i know i won't be able to hold my camera on my real wedding. I prohibit myself from doing so!