Sunday, July 27, 2008

updating life

Its been a while.. oh well its been ages since i put something here months ago. Well, am not hiding.. still around but a lil bit busy capturing life. I was travelling quite a bit.. tiring but enjoying every miles of it. Am losing weight (i hate it!!) due to my scope of work. Less sleep, social life, entertainment and love :( But lets make other people happy first, i know my time will come very soon. I am not complaining but i know GOD is fair. I feel blessed to being able to channel my creativity with the skills HE mould in me.. I may not be the best recipe.. but am improving my own mixture to become better and better..

I won't be updating here as frequent as before.. let say last time i did blog 2-3 times a day.. (used to) but now it may be 1 every 3 months?? Hmm..Time flies.. and i wonder where do the minute and hour go? Well, i guess it goes to here.

These are from a nice night out with some friends at the Sunrise Jazz & Rythm Fest tonight. Its been a while since the last time i went to any live performances.

soulful artist

beatbox

No comments: